Wednesday 7 December 2016

sarah's picks - week 48: CLOCK

I’m very honoured to be able to share my first ever ‘picks’ of the illustrations that resonated with me for this week’s theme of CLOCK. Once again, challenge members have interpreted the theme in so many different ways, and a great number of images really caught my eye. You’re a talented bunch! Here are some of my favourites from this week, and the challenge wall is full of many more fabulous artworks too, so please check them all out!

Darwin Tan




Tanja Hilgers



Becky Lazarevic


Holly D. Miretti


Leonie Cheetham


Jo Bone


Amie Sabadin


Lex McKay


Kerrie Robertson


Ashleigh O'Lynn


Jenni Marie Webb



Viki Lea Stokes



Akemi Ito


Daniela Ba

Annie Magee


Jolanda Jarman




Matt Glover



Sharon Wedel


Shaney Hyde


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.