Wednesday 14 December 2016

leonie's picks - week 49: GIFT

So many special gifts on our Challenge Wall this week! I loved the humour, the storytelling, the reflection of what a gift means to you and me whether it be tangible or intangible. But most of all I loved the innate gift you all have - that of your incredible artistic talent! I would also like to express a heartfelt thank you for your daily gift of friendship and support in our arty community.

These are just a few gifts that made my heart sing this week. There were so many lovely ones I can only encourage you to pop over to our Challenge Wall to check out the others.



Akemi Ito

Anne L-y So

Austen Gordon

Cara King
Dalia Cristovao

Damien Thomasz

Heidi Cooper Smith

Ivan Smith

Jo Bone
Katja Landowski-Mertes

Katharine Harper


Katie Stewart


Kerrie Robertson

Lisa Jones

Marie Laure Fontan

Matt Glover

Michelle Kempees-Lewis
Peter Hinton

Sharon Wedel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.