Wednesday 11 May 2016

heidi's picks - week 18: GRANDMOTHER

I never met any of my grandparents, as they all lived in the UK and passed away long ago... doesn't bode well for me!  I was always a bit sad about this, as I remember friends sharing such wonderful relationships with their grandmothers in particular. I DID have a grandmother who sent the most AMAZING parcels filled with endless goodies at Christmas time, and opening it up is still one of my fondest memories from childhood:).

Thank you everyone for your amazingly creative, warm and emotive illustrations this week.  It's been just lovely watching them all pop up on the wall!

Ivan Smith

Jo Dickson-Artist

Andrea England

Elisa Paganelli

Liz Duthie

Isabelle Monnerot-Dumaine

Christine Dimitrakapoulou

Peter Hinton

Melissa Dabkowski Agresta

Peter Papamanolis

Nicola n Billy Bremner

Clara Cook

Marie Laure Fontan

Akemi Ito

Sara Khamkoed

Annie Hamilton-Grundy

Cara King


Eleonor Tanglao

Joanne Stead

Jolanda Jarman

Kim Feint

Margaret Dewar

Urska Tipop

Viki Anne Stokes



1 comment:

  1. I always enjoy with your entraces and I discover new artists!. Thanks a lot for this lovely challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.