Wednesday 28 January 2015

leonie's picks - week 3: RETRO

Wow Retro week for me was a trip down memory lane, a blast from the past and a great big dose of nostalgia for many things I'd thought I'd left behind me. 

Loved how we moved from 1950 to 1990, from flower children to hippy chicks and John Travolta, amazing retro furniture that I'm sure is in vogue again, toys, fashion, music, cars, technology, kitchenware, hair styles, paisley and psychedelic patterns ... retro certainly brought out some very cool interpretations. 

The pics selected are those that particularly resonated with my 'retro' years, but there were so many wonderful pics I encourage you to hop over to our Challenge Wall for a little bit of time travel to the recent and not so recent past! 

Hope you dig it as much as I do!


Leonie Cheetham

Alisha Jensen

Annie Hamilton-Grundy

Bec Benson

Celeste Hulme

Cherie Altea Bitanga

Clara Cook

Claudia Matz

Damien Thomasz

Deborah Parker

Debra Vranek

Dee O'Brien

Dee White

Diane McWhirter

Giana Cochrane

Hannah Grace

Hayley Atkinson

Jen Mueller-Barton

Kelly Anne

Laura Jayne

Lesley McGee

Lynn Tait - Grandaughter Elin (3yrs old)

Marily Valkijainen

Matt Glover

Michele Kempees-Lewis

Natalie Daniel

Nicky Johnston

Penny Fisher

1 comment:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.