Friday 14 April 2017

trish's picks - week 14: SURPRISE

SURPRISE!!! I am a day late with my picks... :)


Apologies for the tardiness of my post. The lead up to the Easter break had me truly in a time warp.
Anyway, what a fantastic week of surprises. ALL of the concepts were fabulous, as was the artwork. Here are a few pics that I loved.
Have a great Easter everyone!



Trish
xx




Demelsa Haughton



Amalius Satizabal


Clara Cook



Claire D'Arcy



Shaney Hyde



Andrea England‎





Cecilia Timm




Colin Rowe




Darren Lebeuf




Deborah Parker




Gary Dadd




Hollie Ross



Joanne Kelly



Jutta Berend



Karen Balsar



Katharine Harper



Linda Graham D'Agostino




Lindsey Chandler




Margaret Dewar



Miranda Wilkinson



Raffaella Picotti




Renée Smits





Robin Moulyn




Sylvia V Garcia‎




Winterberry Art








No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.