Wednesday 26 August 2015

lisa-marie's picks - week 33: MYTHOLOGY

It isn't actually my turn for picks this week, however due to Penny Fisher starting a new and exciting job in the creative industry, I thought I would help out. I wont tell you what Pen is up to, I will leave that to her, but let me say it is super exciting stuff. Rightly so, Penny is truly one gifted artist.

But I digress. Back to Mythology.

WOW what a week! I don't know what I expected, but I can tell you I was blown away by all of the incredible works that graced my FB news feed. So much talent. So many different interpretations. I fell in love with so many pieces.

Here are a few pieces that truly made my heart sing this week.

Thank you everyone for sharing your talents with us all

Anne L-y So

Caleb Salisbury

Cherie Altea Bitanga

Clara Cook

Evon Lim

Heidi Cooper

Ian McLean

Irene O'Brien

Janet Murphy

Jess Rackyleft

Joanne Stead

Judy O'Brien

Karen Allen

Litta Jackson

Marie Laure Fontan

Nanette Evans

Nicky Johnston

Patricia Ward

Peter Papamanolis

Raffaela Picotti

Sally Fawcett

Sarah Hart

Add caption

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.