Tuesday 19 July 2016

sophie's picks- week 28: KNITTING

I love the idea of knitting,  I love knitted items, I love the texture of real wool. The whole concept seems so relaxing and productive ( insert warm log fire and kitten nearby). 

Can I knit, I hear you ask? No, I cannot! But I did thoroughly enjoy this weeks illustrations.

The following, resonated with me personally

Hope you enjoy!



Alison Smallwood


Clara Cook

Cara King

Peter Hinton

Anne L-y So
Sue Rowlinson

Leonie Cheetham

Jolanda Jarman

Luis David Lopez
Marie Laure Fontan

Penelopes Nest

Lex McKay

Becky Lazarevic

Karen Balsar

Laura Stitzel

Penny Fisher

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much, Sophie, for including my illustration. It was great fun. So many lovely and thoughtful images.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.